Hebrews & You: A Reader’s Companion to The Book of Hebrews
I wrote a quick booklet some time ago on the Book of Hebrews.
The hard copy is found
I have attached a Digital Copy for you to have. You may NOT freely distribute to whomever you like; please contact me for permission or send them to this post. This will be up for a LIMITED TIME ONLY. Enjoy!
The following is a quoted description
“In this book you will find a summary of each chapter in the book of Hebrews. In each summation there will be answers to the most common questions found in Hebrews. Books and commentaries fall into different scales. Think of it as an onion. An onion has many layers. This book falls into the most outer layer of understanding when it relates to Hebrews. This is not an all-encompassing commentary on Hebrews. It is for the first-time reader of Hebrews. It should be a part of someone’s beginning journey to spiritual enlightenment through the book of Hebrews.”
What this book is not:
• An extensive commentary on the book of Hebrews.
• An extreme in depth look at the theology and doctrine of the book of Hebrews.
What this book is:
• This book was designed to be a reader’s companion to the book of Hebrews. It’s designed for the individual who has never read the book of Hebrews to be able to pick it up and come to a cursory understanding of its pages.
• This book attempts to summarize and highlight difficult passages in order to broaden the reader’s perspective.
• This book tends to combine chapters for better understanding and flow of the content in Hebrews. When using this book Most people who have used this book find it helpful to open in prayer, read the sections on the chapters they will be covering in Hebrews, read the chapters in Hebrews and then re-read the section in this book. This will make the book of Hebrews come alive to the reader and broaden the reader’s understanding.”