I was thinking today about a daily thought for Sunday. I believe that God still leads and guides people (primarily through His word and anything that deviates from the Scriptures is not from God). So how do human beings tend to respond to God’s leading? I have five possible ways.
1. Enthusiastically – Yes God I will go!
2. Open But cautious – God if you want me to do this or that I am open but let us just see what you do
3. Apathetic – If God does something then He does it
4. Cautious but pessimistic – Well that would be nice, but I don’t think it will happen
5. Negatively – Forget you God!
Now the catch is that God will only do what He is leading you to do If you are co-laborer with Christ. So how have you been answering God’s call for you to do something?
Rev. Joe Kramer
“For we are co-workers in God’s service; you are God’s field, God’s building.” -1 Cor. 3:9